Hello Traders, Good Morning!
This is Pre Market Report which I give based on my analysis. I upload this report almost daily before 8 AM. So, if you find it helpful do not hesitate to read it.
Disclaimer – Below are just my views. I can be wrong. I am asking no one to follow these. I am writing my views just for my own record. I am not responsible if anyone follow these and makes losses in the Stock Market.
Pre Market Report | Time – 6.25 AM
- Yesterday Nifty & Bank Nifty Opened in red but resisted to go down, which shows that bulls are holding the market.
- Last night US Markets ended up in green.
- When coming to Asian Markets, they were also trading on the positive side.
- From the above points, I am expecting most probably Nifty & Bank Nifty are going to start on the positive side.
- Today is expiry but I am expecting one-sided move by bulls.
- Last expiry bears gave one-sided move when the market went down but today I am thinking that it is going to be bulls who ride the market.
- When coming to crucial levels, for bank nifty the support levels would be 21340 – 21420 and for nifty support, the level is 11230 – 11250
- I am not giving resistance levels because I am expecting one side move even it’s expiry day.
If I take any trades I will explain them below in the later part of the day