Pre Marker Report – Time – 7:07 AM
Disclaimer – Below are just my views. I can be wrong. I am asking no one to follow these. I am writing my views just for my own record. I am not responsible if anyone follow these and makes losses in the Stock Market.
- Right now, I am watching Asian Markets, they were positive.
- When coming to SGX Nifty it is mildly negative as of now.
- Today Nifty might open lower but it has more chances to take support at a level of 11480 and resistance at levels of 11510 to 11515
- If this resistance level breaks there is a high chance for Nifty to spike upwards.
- My only concern at this time is that Bank Nifty is dragging Nifty Downwards.
Time – 10:35AM
- Today market opened at 11503 which almost near to CPR level. I am expecting Nifty to move away from CPR.
- As I mentioned earlier about nifty support at 11480. I waited for it to reach that level.
- As soon as it touched 11480. I took a trade in between 11480 – 11485 and waited for it to reach the resistance 11515 and exited my trade. About the resistance also, I mentioned in the above pre-market report