Hello Traders, Good Morning. Today is going to be a big day. Do you want to know why I feel like that then you need to read below points.
Below are just my views. I can be wrong. I am asking no one to follow these. I am writing my views just for my own record. I am not responsible if anyone follows these and makes losses in the Stock Market
Pre Market Report | Time – 6:06 AM
- Yesterday Bank moratorium case led the bank to open in the green. But in the second part of the day they went down but not below the day’s low and managed to stay above it.
- Yesterday night US markets showed a good bullish momentum
- As of now, Asian markets were also on the positive side.
- SGX nifty is trading near to 11530
- When coming to today’s level, one can consider 11500 as the base level based on which side market opens, trades need to planed accordingly.
- I am expecting bullish momentum. So, if the market crossed above 11516 I would be going long. Resistance levels would be 11570 and 11630
- On the lower side, support would be 11440.
- When coming to the bank nifty, I am considering 22500 as a base level.
- Depending on which side market opens I will take trades accordingl
If I take any trades they will be explained below in the later part of the day.