Good Morning traders! Here we are at the second expiry of this month. So, below I mentioned what we can expect from today’s market
Below are just my views. I can be wrong. I am asking no one to follow these. I am writing my views just for my own record. I am not responsible if anyone follows these and makes losses in the Stock Market.
Pre Market Report | Time – 5.56 AM
- Currently SGX Nifty is at a level of 11810 which is sentimentally strong resistance.
- Yesterday the US performed well.
- But today I am not expecting big movements in our market at least before 1.30 PM
- When coming to levels for Nifty, it may trade between 11724 and 11800. If nifty opens at 11800 (gap up) then there is a chance of coming back to 11720 levels if the strong up movement is not shown in the first 10 mins
- When coming to Bank Nifty I am expecting a 200 point range. i.e., 22900 to 23000. If 22100 is broken next stop would be 23100.
- Today I am planning to go for the short straddle which is a non-directional strategy.